This TAMIYA R/C model assembly kit depicts the 1st-generation (T1) variant of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, which was introduced in 1950 and also known as the Volkswagen Bus to many of its legions of fans.
For a limited time only, you can get your hands on this Peace and Love decorated version body that turns it into a veritable Hippy wagon! The R/C assembly kit is based upon the proven 2WD M-05 chassis.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 426mm, width: 195mm, height: 177mm.
- PRE-PAINTED polycarbonate body in TAMIYA PS-3 Light blue, with separate molded plastic parts, included creating bumper, light cases, and side mirrors.
- Brand new sticker sheet with hippy-inspired designs included decorating the body.
- The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
- This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
- Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- The M-05 has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available separately to tune it.
- 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery, and compatible charger to complete.
- Package total weight: 1990.00 grams (incl. packaging)
- Package size: 23.00 x 45.00 x 19.00cm
- Factory description: Tamiya M05 1/10 RC Volkswagen Type 2 (T1) Flower Power (M-05 Chassis)
- Manufactured by Tamiya
- Manufacturer number: TAMIYA/47453