Heavy Duty Gear 36t/14t over drive
creates an over drive gearing from stock gearing. Usually used in the front axle to help pull the vehicle through a tighter turn or over an obstacle.
Optional Ratio Gear Sets.
• Use the gears in different
combinations front and rear to reduce torque twist in the rear and
overdrive the front axle to help pull you through climbs easier
• The heavy duty gear set offers improved gear mesh reducing slop in the drive train
• Spiral cut gears offer increased gear tooth contact and run quieter
• New gear ratios offer a low gear and high gear range
• The lower gear range set reduces torque twist (43/13)
• The higher gear range offers higher top speed (36/14)
• Hardened steel for increased strength and additional weight in the axle
• One set per axle required
• Laser etched markings