- Extremely hard anodized aluminum. Stronger and lighter than equivalent standard cast or billet machined part.
- This Badass 16-Hole Steelie is inspired by millions of factory vehicles around the world. Create the stock truck look you can imagine with these realistic scale steelies.
The front face is made of pressed steel for accurate scale looks. The rear is made of CNC aluminum for the high quality finish.
This front version comes with the front locking hub design.
A special tool is included to install the wheel.
Available in these finishes: Black, White, Gun Metal and Untreated Finish.
For the Untreated Finish version, the steel plate is free of post processing. The plate does not have coating or paint over it and will naturally rust.
2x 1.9" Narrow Badass Classic 16-Hole Steel & CNC Aluminum Wheels
2x Aluminum Center Hub Caps Front
10x M2x6 Bolts
2x M2x10 Bolts
2x M4 Wheel Nut
1x Aluminum Wheel Nut Tool
Align the steel plate and the back beadlock half and use two M2X10 screws to guide the assembly. Torque the two M2x10 guiding screws until the M2x6 bolts can be easily torqued into the other three remaining screw holes easily without much force. Remove the two guiding bolts and replace with two M2x6 bolts. Do not fully tighten one bolt at a time. Torque the bolts in sequential order, until they are evenly tight.
- Color: Gun Metal
- Product total weight: 168.00 grams
- Factory description: Boom Racing Miscellaneous All 1.9 Badass Classic 16-Hole Steel & CNC Aluminum Wheels W/ Center Hubs (Front)
- Manufactured by Boom Racing