- Watch a video introduction about this product
This is ProBuild 1.9" R12 Adjustable Offset Aluminum Beadlock Wheels (2) [Patent Pending].
- Type: 1.9" Standard
- Barrel Color: Flat Silver
- Center Ring Material: Aluminum
- Faceplate Style: R12
- Faceplate Color: Matte Black
- Faceplate Material: Aluminum
- Outer hardware: Mag Seat 12.9 (Silver) + Cap Head 12.9
- Bolt Pattern: 6-Lug
- Hub Size: XT604 (4mm Offset)
- Hub Hardware: Mag Seat 12.9 (Silver)
- Lock Ring: Black
Build your wheels exactly the way you want with Boom Racing's all-new ProBuild Wheels [Patent Pending].
The idea behind PROBUILD was to find a way to make a fully customizable and adjustable wheel with multiple setup options. Today, that sounds really smart, but back when we started most people thought we were crazy. That’s alright, everything has its time!
Quality off-road wheels are not always affordable. Most of us save our money to get a nice set. Deciding on the right set of wheels can end up being a scary and expensive learning lesson. Our proprietary customizable design completely removes any fear of getting another set of wheels that are “almost right”. We took into consideration all of the desirable wheel features - style, color, offset, material, total width, weight, hub size, hardware styling, etc., and provide the options to adjust the wheel to the way you like.
What makes PROBUILD probuild?
- High changeability, unlimited possibilities
- Built-in offset options
- Revolutionary and cutting edge designs
- Engineered to the exact specifications of world-class drivers
With unlimited combinations of colors, faceplates, multiple offset options, etc, ProBuild wheels is a game-changing design for how we build and match custom rigs. No longer are we stuck with a full set of wheels that remain the same for too long.
- Diameter: 1.9"
- Width: 29.4mm (1.157")
- Inner Wheel Clearance: 45mm (1.771")
- 74 grams per wheel (fully assembled)
- 61 grams per wheel (without hub and hardware)
- Offset: Adjustable (Hub Type | Actual Offset)
- XT6015PIN | 3mm / -3mm / -4.6mm / -10.6mm
- XT601 | 0mm / -6mm / -7.6mm / -13.6mm
- XT604 | -3mm / -9mm / -10.6mm / -16.6mm (Included)
- XT606 | -5mm / -11mm / -12.6mm / -18.6mm
- XT608 | -7mm / -13mm / -14.6mm / -20.6mm
- 2x Alum 7.5mm Barrel #BRPROB-01
- 2x Alum 15mm Barrel #BRPROB-02
- 2x Alum 22.5mm Beadlock Center Piece #BRPROB-03
- 2x Alum R12 Faceplate
- 2x Steel Lock Ring #BRPROB-05
- 2x XT604 Alum Wheel Hub Adapter #BRXT604
- 40x ProBuild™ Mag Seat Lug Nut M2x8mm 12.9 Grade Scale Hardware #BRPROB-11
- 40x M2x8mm 12.9 Grade Socket Cap Screw for wheel #BRPROB-07BK
- 12x ProBuild™ Mag Seat Lug Nut M2.5x12mm 12.9 Grade Scale Hardware for hub #BRPROB-10
- 6x M2x14 12.9 Grade Socket Cap Pilot Screw
- 2x M4 Nyloc Nut
- 1x 7mm Nut Driver Adapter #BRT10045
- 1x 2.5mm Scale Socket Driver #BRPROB-16
- 1x 3.0mm Scale Socket Driver #BRPROB-17
- 1x Decal Sheet
- 1.9" Crawler Tires
- Clears TRX4 and SCX10.3 portal axles
Optional Wheel Hub Adapter Sizes:
- XT6015PIN - 1.5mm Pin Alum Offset #BRXT6015PIN
- XT601 - 1mm Alum Offset #BRXT601
- XT604 - 4mm Alum Offset #BRXT604 (Included)
- XT606 - 6mm Alum Offset #BRXT606
- XT608 - 8mm Alum Offset #BRXT608
Optional Scale Screws:
7mm Nut Driver Adapter #BRT10045
Have you ever had issues with nut drivers being too large? Since there are no industry standards for nut driver head sizes, a lot of wheels are designed with a bigger "hole in the middle" to fit the most common nut drivers out there.
When drawing up new designs we always aim for the best possible looking wheels. Minimizing the center area means there is more room to play with on the face design. This new 7mm Nut Driver Adapter has a smaller hex head diameter, which guarantees any hex nut driver to work with most likely any wheels out there, especially newer 1.9s and 1.55s.
We believe everyone in RC should have this in their toolboxes, and so for every pair of the upcoming ProBuild wheels, we are including one 7mm Nut Driver Adapter each, which means you will get two of them for every set of ProBuild wheels.
2.5/3.0mm Scale Socket Driver Tool
The 2.5mm and 3.0mm Scale Socket Driver Tool works with Boom Racing ProBuild Mag Seat Scale Lug Nut screws. Each pack of ProBuild wheels includes one 2.5mm and 3.0mm Scale Socket Driver Tool, which means you will get two of each when you get two pairs of wheels.
An awesome handy tool to have in any toolbox. You can also hang this on a keyring for convenience.
Build your beadlock wheels exactly the way you want like a Pro!
- Package total weight: 250.00 grams (incl. packaging)
- Package size: 10.00 x 18.00 x 5.00cm
- Factory description: Boom Racing ProBuild™ 1.9" R12 Adjustable Offset Aluminum Beadlock Wheels (2) Flat Silver/Matte Black
- Manufactured by Boom Racing
- Manufacturer number: BRPB045FSMBK