The BLS SHV500v3 servo is designed for R/C Rock Crawlers, but at home in any vehicle that needs high torque with fast speeds. It can be powered directly from a 2S to 4S LiPo battery, eliminating the need for an external BEC! Clean up your wiring, gain space in a tight rig, and enjoy silent performance from the high quality brushless motor and circuitry.
- Water-Resistant Alloy Case with O-Ring Seals
- All Metal machined gears with improved pin strength
- Upgraded Brushless motor with 200C rated magnets
- 24cm radio signal lead
- 24cm 12v power lead with female JST plug, includes male extension
- 2s through 4s Lipo compatible
- 1 Year Warranty
- Weight: 93g
- Dimensions: 41x21x41mm
- Spline: 25 tooth (Futaba type) M3 threaded
- Torque @ 11.1v: 32.4 kg/cm (450 oz/inch)
- Speed @ 11.1v: 0.10 sec
- Torque @ 14v: 37.5 kg/cm (520 oz/inch)
- Speed @ 14v: 0.08 sec
If using an ESC with a power switch, the battery must be disconnected from the ESC and servo when not in use to prevent damage to the servo and/or battery. Moly (marine) grease is recommended when lubricating the gears. Dielectric grease is recommended on the sensor board if looking to increase water resistance.