The Grand Hauler resembles a classic customized american tractor truck. The included 540 motor drives a 3-speed transmission, which has no problem turning the dual rear axles. Leaf spring and shocks keep the axles suspended to the metal C-Channel ladder frame, which keeps the power to the pavement.
This customized beauty, sports some new hardware.
- Front Bumper
- Stretched Chassis
- Side Steps
- Rear Fenders
- Rear Bumper
- Driver figure
- Custom fat exhaust stacks
- And more...
Whether by itself or coupled to an optional trailer, the Grand Hauler is sure to turn heads.
- Scale : 1/14
- Construction type : assembly kit
- Terrain use : on-road
- Drive-train : 4WD
- TDrive type : 3-speed
- Drive line : dog bone
- Differential type : gear
- Suspension : leaf spring
- Steering mechanism : bell-crank
- Shock damper : friction damper
- Shock damper material : aluminum
- Tire type : rubber
- Tire tread : radial
- Body material : ABS Plastic
- Chassis material : aluminum & plastic
- LED Light buckets : yes
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : metal bushings
- Adjustable gear ratio : 3-speed transmission
- Special feature 1 : Body and P parts are replaced with pre-painted Metallic Black parts.
- Special feature 2 : Length: 600mm, Width: 180mm, Height: 255mm.
- Special feature 3 : Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
- Length: 600mm
- Width: 183mm
- Height: 255mm
- Weight: ~3500g (excluding options)
- Wheelbase: 447mm
- Tread Front and Rear: 156/138mm