Product #: 010-0147-00
The Mamba Micro X has been discontinued. It has been replaced by the improved Mamba Micro X2.
Putting the X in Extreme!
Mamba Micro X is our latest 1:18 scale controller capable of 2S - 3S LiPo, with an 2 amp peak BEC - and, it’s waterproof*, so you can run your vehicle through morning dew, across soggy snow, or a muddy trail. This is the perfect upgrade for 2WD or 4WD vehicles over 1.5 lbs and up to 2.25 lbs. The Mamba Micro X also works well in some 1/10th scale crawlers for low speed operation (no rock racing/hill climbing). You can now purchase the Mamba Micro X Crawler Edition ESC paired with our new Slate Crawler motors.
- Input Voltage range 2S-3S
- Adjustable: 5.5V or 7.5V (2A Peak), default 5.5V
- Waterproof design.
- Sensored Motor capable (with optional sensor harness)
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings.
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (sold separately), a Field Link Card (sold separately) or the Castle Link App and a B-LINK Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately)
- Telemetry Ready (Futaba T4PX Transmitters will need to purchase the Castle Telemetry Link for S.BUS2)
- Auxiliary Wire Functionality allows for “on-the-fly” adjustments such as Max Power and Max Brake.
- Audible Alerts that will notify you of possible issues with calibrations and error conditions.
- Designed and manufactured in Olathe, Kansas and is backed by our 1-year warranty.
Mamba Micro X ESC Purchase Includes:
- Mamba Micro X ESC
- Coupon for free Castle Link USB adapter
- Driver's Ed and Quick Start Guide
- Castle Decals
*Not intended for operation while submerged in liquid. If unit is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives, then fully dry unit.
Mamba Micro X Quick Start
Mamba Micro X Drivers Ed Guide
0808 Motor Gearing Chart
Mamba Micro X FAQ
Audible Alert Reference Chart